Jesse Brown VA Medical Center is grateful to the men and women who risk their lives to fight terrorism in Afghanistan, Iraq and many other places around the world.
- Check us out on the 4th Thursday of the month on CAN TV, channel 21 (must be within city limits and have RCN, WOW, or Comcast Cable to view) or watch us live streaming online at http://www.cantv.org/live/index.html* at 6:30pm.
- Vets4Vets is a non-partisan organization dedicated to helping Iraq and Afghanistan-era veterans heal from the psychological injuries of war through the use of peer support. This meeting is just for OEF/OIF/OND veterans ran by OEF/OIF/OND veterans on Wednesdays at 2pm in the Post-Deployment Clinic.
If you have served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, or Operation New Dawn please contact us in any of the following ways:
Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Program/Operation New Dawn:
We have appointed several staff personnel to assist you in your transition to Jesse Brown VA Medical Center. Please contact us.
To reach the Post-Deployment Clinic call 312-569-5900, to schedule or cancel an appointment, speak with a Nurse, Pharmacy, or to be connected to an operator for further assistance, please call 1-800-591-4815 or 1-888-569-5282.
The Post-Deployment Clinic is located on the 10th Floor of the Damen Pavilion at the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center (820 S. Damen, Chicago, IL. 60612) Post Deployment Clinic Schedule.
Post Deployment Clinic Schedule
- Battle Body Re-Training - Mondays, 9:30am
- Understanding Re-Adjustment - Mondays, 11:00am
- OEF/OIF/OND Family & Friends - Mondays, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Job Placement Services and Job Readiness Training - Tuesday and Thursday, 1pm - 3pm
- SMART Recovery - Tuesdays, 1pm
- Art Therapy for OEF/OIF/OND Veterans - Wednesdays, 11:00am (group is located in the Wellness Center)
- Yoga - Wednesdays, 12:30pm
Call or Stop in for more information about our:
PTSD Processing Group
Couples Enrichment Workshop
Insomnia Sleep Therapy Group
return to top