Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Adam Benjamin Jr's Primary Care and Specialty Care, offers a wide spectrum of Mental Health Services, which include Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, PTSD and Addictions Treatment. In addition, ABJ offers Patient Education Classes for Pain, Diabetes, Nutrition and Weight Management among others. Other specialties available are Cardiology, Optometry Department, Optical Department, Rehabilitation Medicine, Audiology, Women's Health, Laboratory , Radiology, Mobile MRI, Ultrasound, Pharmacy, Social Work Services and Podiatry for Veterans in Northwest Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet or by the pharmacy on the premises.
- Shuttle Services are available twice day in both directions.
Please use one of the following links if needed to assist you in obtaining driving directions from your location.
Yahoo! Maps*- MapQuest* - Google*
Shuttle services are provided to our veterans in need of specialty services not available at Adam Benjamin, Jr. VA Outpatient Clinic (ABJOPC). Read more about our shuttle services.