Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
News, Events & Media Home
The Jesse Brown VAMC Office of Public Affairs is your source for news, publications, social media and more. By telling Jesse Brown VAMC story, we aim to help Veterans and increase awareness of our renowned programs and services.
Our staff is available to assist local media in answering questions about the health care system, locating an expert or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
The Office of Public Affairs is only able to provide assistance for qualified members of the news media. Visit our Contact Us page for other areas of support.
Media Relations Policy
- To effectively welcome the media to the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, the Office of Public Affairs has established the following guidelines for arranging interviews, videotape sessions or photo opportunities.
- Please Call Public Affairs to arrange all interviews with any staff member.Reporters must identify staff by their official titles in stories related to their work roles at Jesse Brown VA Medical Center.
- Reporters are asked to use our complete name – Jesse Brown VA Medical Center – when referring to the facility in a print or broadcast story.
- Advance notice of on-site interviews is necessary so Public Affairs can make arrangements.
- To protect the privacy of medical center patients and families, Public Affairs must accompany all reporters, film crews and photographers visiting any medical center site.
The Jesse Brown VA Medical Center is led by a knowledgeable and talented executive leadership team. Take minute to review our fact sheet to learn more about the care and services we provide.