Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Adam Benjamin, Jr.
- Adam Benjamin Jr's Primary Care and Specialty Care, offers a wide spectrum of Mental Health Services, which include Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, PTSD and Addictions Treatment. In addition, ABJ offers Patient Education Classes for Pain, Diabetes, Nutrition and Weight Management among others. Other specialties available are Optometry Department, Optical Department, Rehabilitation Medicine, Audiology, Women's Health, Laboratory , Radiology, Pharmacy, Social Work Services and Podiatry for Veterans in Northwest Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet or by the pharmacy on the premises.
- Shuttle Services are available three times daily in both directions.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:30PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Saturday: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
We are closed Sundays and all federal holidays.
Shuttle services are provided to our veterans in need of specialty services not available at Adam Benjamin, Jr. VA Outpatient Clinic (ABJOPC). Read more about our shuttle services.
- Free on premises